Visit from North Shore Connexions Society
The North Shore Connexions Society makes opportunities happen for people with special needs. Their work is guided by these philosophy statements:
- They celebrate the individuality and diversity of each person
- They value the contributions of each person
- They believe in a community where everyone belongs
- They believe caring relationships enhance the quality of life
- They promote understanding and acceptance through participation in community life
- They believe working together makes a difference and shapes the future
- They encourage creativity and innovation
- They build their service on a foundation of open communication, respect and trust.
Emma, one of our visitors, arrived with a basket of just-from-the-oven muffins. This episode of Emma’s Easy Cooking Show features her making Humus and Falafel snacks.